Friday, March 4, 2011

Mothers & Daughters & Sons Oh My!

I have a beautiful new collection out for you this weekend (and like always, it's on sale - 25% off)! There are two parts to this set - Mother's & Daughters and Mothers & Sons - and I'm not the only designer who created some beautiful coordinating goodies for you with this same theme!

First, check out these beautiful kits, a matching alpha and some quick pages (and of course, it's all available as a bundle deal as well)


Aren't they lovely? And the best part is, the colors coordinate so wonderfully that you can combine the Daughters and Sons minis to create a larger kit and more unique layouts! Love it! You can see a bunch of the layouts my team did on Facebook, but here are a couple to get your wheels turning! 

Layout by Beth

Layout by Steph also uses Tiny Flair Alpha


Layout by ChristieDawn combines both Sons & Daughters

Check out all my products at theStudio PU and theStudio CU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!