Thursday, November 3, 2011

Quick Calendars & Holiday Markers

If you love the look of personalized calendars, but don't have time to do all the work yourself, have I got the product for you! The 2012 Quick Calendars feature 15 11x8.5 Quick Pages, 15 coordinating solids, month titles, a calendar title and .png grids for 2012! Just add your own photos, customize the lower half of the calendar if you want (although many of the places you can order calendars from provide white grids for you) and send it to print! Check it out!




I also have this fun set of holiday markers for your calendars! These elements are all sized at about 3" wide and will make a fun addition to your custom calendar grids! You can also use them in layouts, card making or print them on sticker paper and add to any calendar you have! Don't see the event you need? Send me an email and I'll see what I can do! 



Check out all my products at theStudio PU and theStudio CU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!