Monday, January 30, 2012

Birthday Bash Day 15: Happy Birthday to ME {Kit Freebie}

Today's the big day! My birthday! I always enjoy my birthday, I love reading all the facebook messages my friends send, I feel special every time my phone rings, I never have to cook dinner and I can be as lazy as I want and no one can get upset with me for not doing the dishes! I also love how excited my son gets about birthday celebrations....there has to be dessert (I'm not complaining!) and presents and he always makes me a card! It's always such a fantastic day, I can ignore the fact it means I'm getting closer to 30!

Today you get to grab part 2 of the FULL KIT freebie I'm giving away! Remember, there is still one more part tomorrow, and the fourth part will be given away next week in my newsletter (so make sure you're signed up).

My entire store (both Personal Use and Commercial Use) are on special for 40% off most items until the end of the month (so that everyone world wide has a fair chance at the savings!) Don't miss out!

Today you get the rest of the papers for this kit! Stop back tomorrow to download the elements! And be sure to sign up for my newsletter if you want the alpha!

Expired

Check out all my products at theStudio PU and theStudio CU

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, enjoy the day, do exactly what you desire. Thanks for the 2 sets of papers, they are very lovely, great textures used on all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Wishes to You! Hope you have a fabulous day!

    Thanks very much for sharing this beautiful kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and hope you have many many many more. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous kit with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. This kit is so cute. And happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy official Birthday, Manda!!

    Thank you for the gift-kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you SO much!!! And Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely kit - thanks so much for this share :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/02/thursdays-guest-freebies.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!