Saturday, January 21, 2012

Birthday Bash Day 6: *New Release* It's My Birthday {Freebie}

January seems to be quite a popular Birthday month! I put out a call in the designer area of theStudio to see if any other January Birthday gals wanted to do a grown-up birthday kit with me - I was shocked and pleased when we stopped at 5 designers (with many more who qualified!) The 5 of us (Myself, Deli Scraps by Min, Moon Designs, Snips & Snails and eqrAveziur) put together It's My Birthday to share with you - and our birthday gift to all of you is 70% off this lovely kit! (It might not quite be on sale yet, but it will be soon if it's not)! That's a HUGE savings for you so RUN to theStudio to snag this beautiful kit! Check it out:





Isn't it fabulous? I have a little freebie from you created with this kit today (and if you listened earlier this month and signed up for theStudio's newsletter there just might be another one inside that today)!

Expired

Also, don't forget to head over to the Featured Designer challenge to get your Happiness Add On and show me the layouts you make with it too! 

Check out all my products at theStudio PU and theStudio CU

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the lovely gift!
    Hope you are having a fabulous birthday month!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!