Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Inspired by Cynthia

**Throughout the remainder of the year, I am going to be introducing the Skribblers one at a time. I will do this through a special release, a kit or template set or combination that was inspired by the Skribbler we're meeting!**

Let's meet Cynthia (aka: cylynn) 

**Bio Template created using All About Me

Cynthia is one of my newer Skribblers, although she's not new to my work! I found layouts using various of my kits in her gallery long before she became a Skribbler! 

Cynthia provided me with four layouts she had created, and I used those layouts to create a fun set of templates!

I was inspired by Cynthia's bio, where she says "We live in Orlando Florida, so my husband can be a missionary with Wycliffe Bible Translators." That spoke to me, what a calling! What a dedication both by her and her husband - to live somewhere so that you can dedicate your life to helping others! After reading that, I created a mini kit I've called "Do Some Good!" 


Like them both? Grab the Mini Bundle - a full set of templates and a mini kit bundled together! 

Thanks for inspiring me Cynthia! 

Check out what the Skribblers did with these templates and mini kit, then head over to my store to pick them up for yourself! 

Cynthia did a layout and a new blog header for her family blog: 



Rolaine made this awesome Hybrid container using a recycled drink mix container! 

Rolaine also made this layout using the templates and my Family Tree kit








--- <3 Mandak Nibbles Skribbles Products available at: theStudio PU and theStudio CU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!