Sunday, May 20, 2012

Inspired by Noelle

**Throughout the remainder of the year, I am going to be introducing the Skribblers one at a time. I will do this through a special release, a kit or template set or combination that was inspired by the Skribbler we're meeting!**

Let's meet Noelle, the inspiration behind today's mini kit and template pack

**Bio Template created using All About Me**

Noelle is one of my oldest Skribblers, not necessarily in age, but in length of time she's been on my team! Noelle has been with me from pretty much the start! She also works as my moderator in the Skribbler forums, and is a big help on my team! Noelle creates beautiful layouts, often starring her daughter! 

Noelle provided me with four layouts she had created, and I used those layouts to create a fun set of templates!


Noelle also shared that her daughter, Chawndelle, the star of many of her layouts, loves purple and green! Noelle recently shared some personal stories with me about her daughter and some of the challenges she has faced over the years with her. Her stories and the colors that her daughter loves (one of my personal favorites too) inspired the mini kit "Something Special." I hope you like it! 


Thanks for inspiring me Noelle! 

Check out what Noelle and the rest of the Skribblers did with the templates and the mini kit! Then pop over to my store to pick them up for yourself! 

Layout by Ginger

Layout by Noelle

Layout by Noelle

Layout by Rolaine

Layout by Rolaine using the templates and
Around the House by Nibbles Skribbles




--- <3 Mandak Nibbles Skribbles Products available at: theStudio PU and theStudio CU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!