Tuesday, May 1, 2012

New Release: Around the House & Guest Gig


I am guest designing this month at Digital Scrap Cafe! I'm super excited to be hanging out with their team, and to get to celebrate {i}NSD there this weekend! I have a brand new kit, exclusive to DSC out today - it's all kinds of fun!

The kit is called Around the House and it's all about the not so fun parts of life, like cleaning! This kit would be super fun for hybrid projects like chore charts for the kiddos! I'm hoping to make one for my son to use!

Check it out:


I've also got a solid paper pack and some journaling cards (which *cough cough* might be free....



Check out what the Skribblers did with this fun kit! 

Juli

 Kristal

 Cynthia

and of course, NSD is coming - here's what's on the agenda at DSC




--- <3 Mandak Nibbles Skribbles Products available at: theStudio PU and theStudio CU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!