Friday, October 19, 2012

Open Season {Freebie}

I don't hunt, but I do enjoy a good venison dinner every now and again! Even though I am not a hunter, I know there are plenty of you scrappers out there who do have hunting photos that need to be scrapped -so I teamed up with my scrappy besties Scrappy Cocoa and Flower Scraps to bring you Open Season! This kit is full of hunting themed goodies, but works wonderfully for outdoors-y layouts as well! Check it out - 

We also put together some fun additions to this kit - including an add on with some hot pink elements for those gals who hunt with the super fun PINK camo! 




and, as always, a bundle if you gotta have it all!  


The Skribblers did a great job with this kit, and most of these ladies are not hunters - so you can really see the versatility of the kit and add ons! 










and, if you made it this far, I have a freebie for you too - a fun stacked paper duo created by one of the newest Skribblers -  Tamie! 


Expired

 

1 comment:

  1. What a great hunting kit! Have it in my cart..woohoo! Would you happen to have a squirrel or havalina in it too? or could make one as hubby goes each yr hunting ... thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!