Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Layout Inspiration

I am on maternity leave from designing for the time being. Enjoying a break, loving my new little man and enjoying some extra snuggle time with the older 2 boys as well! But, like most of you - I can't be away from my hobby too long! Scrapping (and designing) is a release for me. A mental break and an outlet! I need my me time - so, I've been scrapping! I thought I'd pop in and share some of my layouts today! 

My Heart, My Star by KimB Designs, Template by Mandagirl

You Are My Happy by Sweet Shoppe Designers, Template by Scrappin With Liz

Storyteller by Scrap Orchard Designers, Template by Mandagirl

Vroom Vroom by Nibbles Skribbles Template by Scrappin With Liz

Credit: Template by Scrappin With Liz, Kit: Tubbie by Scrappy Cocoa

Krafty Love by Just Jaimee

Pickles & Ice Cream by Digilicious Designs

My Sibling My Friend Mini by Jady Day Studio - Template by Megan Turnidge

Credit: Moody Blues by Bella Gypsy

Thats Life Blog Hop - Variety of Designers, Template by Scrappin' With Liz

A Good Read by Sweet Digi Scraps Template by Scrapping With Liz
 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Makes me remember the birth of my third son and inspires me to get those pages scrapped. ;) Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!