Saturday, August 31, 2013

Eclectic Collection

My newest collection is Eclectic! Featuring hot pink, bold teal, black and silver - this kit is fun for all sorts of layouts! From Bachelorette parties to Goofy fun - this collection has it all


 and of course, some Skribbler Inspiration! I love the variety in themes on these pages!











**Please excuse the dust around here, the site I was using to host many images for this page has gone under construction, it's taking longer than anticipated for them to come back, and even then - I'm not sure I'll get the image back! I will fix all of the broken images, when I have a free minute!**http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=13_203

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!