Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Hello January

Oh. My. Gosh. I am SO excited about this new project of mine! Seriously. I have had the hardest time keeping my mouth shut for the past couple of months as I hammered out details, started designing and figuring it out - but, the time is FINALLY here and I hope you are as excited as I am when you see it! 
I typically scrap 1-2 pages summarizing each month, and often the "Project 365" style kits are just too big and too expensive for me for what I need - so I decided to do something about it! Hello 2014 will feature a mini kit and a few themed add ons themed around each month. I will also be releasing special 'year' themed products in between! The first week of a new Hello collection, all bits will be just $1! So, not too big or too expensive - it's just right, and I hope you love it!
Hello January features snowy shades of blue and white. It's a little chilly, but that's OK - it will make your pages cool! 

Grab any of the bits for just $1 each or the bundle for $5! Don't miss out! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!