Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Buds To Blooms Studio Facebook Hop & Stacker Templates


It's time for a Facebook Hop time! Head on over to my Facebook Page Here
and click on the tab Buds To Blooms to pick up my part then hop on along to grab all the 
other parts. Spring is blooming at The Studio!
If you get lost during any part head over to The Studio's Forum for the full list!

New Stacker Templates for you!
4 layered page templates minus the photo spots. Use them to create stacked papers or add photo cut-outs to create quick pages or layouts. Layered PSD, TIFF, individual PNG files, PAGE and SBPAGE files included. 
My CU Products have all gone through Quality Check, are freebie friendly, no credit required! Enjoy!











1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!