Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Keepin' It Simple Templates and CU Beachy Texture Papers


 Two brand new items for you today! 
Keepin' It Simple Templates
This set of 4 12x12 page templates contains some basic blocking - great for photos, papers, journal cards and embellishment. Let these templates be a great starting place - then customize them to your hearts desire! The templates feature multiple photo spots! 
They come in layered PSD, layered TIFF, individual PNGs and PAGE/SBPAGE formats

My templates are CU/CT friendly! Plus all of my CU Products have all gone through Quality Check, are freebie friendly, no credit required! Enjoy!
Available in my PU store HERE

Next up is CU Beachy Texture Papers
This set contains 2 sets of 6 beach photographs, each with custom textures added for use in creating your own custom papers! A total of 12 overlays - bundled to save you money!
Also available by themselves
My CU Products have all gone through Quality Check, are freebie friendly, no credit required! Enjoy!
Available in my CU store HERE











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!