Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Letter

I'm going to be trying to implement a few new things, to get me blogging more regularly. Starting today I am implementing my first segment - Friday Letters. This idea stemmed from a blog (I don't remember where) I ran across where once a week she would write a letter to her husband about whatever she wanted. This week, it will be a letter for my husband - but my Friday letters could be to anyone (real, deal, fake...who knows!), it could even be to you! So, here we go!

Honey,

I want to say thank you to you, you deserve it. You have always been, and will always be there for me - but this week you have been amazing. While fighting your allergies, cold, sinus infection and possible ear infection/s - you were still there to offer your input, advice and support while I struggled with making the right desicion at work.

You always go above and beyond for me, and this is one of the many reasons I love you.

Your loving wife,

Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!