Thursday, September 3, 2009

Rainy Days & Rainbows - Last Freebies

I totally forgot to show you this gorgeous LO Steph did with both kits!





I hope you have enjoyed collecting Rainy Days and Rainbows! Please upload your layouts to my galleries at Stuff to Scrap and Pretty Scrappy!

My CT has some freebies for you too - they likely posted them yesterday, but I am telling you about them late due to the blog train interuption this week!






Now head over to Janice's blog and see what she and her CT might have. Thanks for stopping by this week!
Also, Terri from HI - I tried to find your blog, but couldn't find a link. I wanted to say thank you - you are so fantastic about leaving love and your comment on yesterday's post had me laughing! Don't worry, I'm easily confused too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!