Sunday, May 6, 2012

A Special Thanks

I had a wonderful weekend celebrating iNSD - I gave away some RAKs, coupons and had a ton of fun shopping! A lot of very generous designers were sharing coupons, and I managed to snag myself a few fun goodies! I don't know when I'll have time to scrap with them, but I wanted to share a quick thanks to the designers whose goodies I 'won' with coupons and contests:

Sweet Digi Scraps::A Good Read

Kathy Winters Designs::A Mighty Rawr


FlutterExpressions::This Kid


Inspired by Dominic::CU Tissue Overlays


Wishing Well Creations::Owen's Room


and, for paying attention to her posts - I won a coupon to shop at a later date in Just Jaimee's store! I picked this up from her store as a thank you too her for the coupon! 


Thanks to all the very generous designers out there, I got a lot of additional freebies, hopped on a few blog trains and did a TON (too much) shopping! I have a lot of organizing to do!


--- <3 Mandak Nibbles Skribbles Products available at: theStudio PU and theStudio CU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!