Thursday, August 1, 2013

It's Here! Group Therapy!


I am SUPER excited to share that I am opening shop at DigiScrap Addicts! DSA is debuting a new line of products today called Group Therapy! Each month, the design team will work with the same theme and palette to create a collection of amazing products! We'll be selling them for $1.79 each, $1.29 during the first weeks! Mix and Match from 14 designers and more than 100 products to create YOUR kit YOUR way! 

Here's what I'm offering for our first collection: Life: Defined


Plus, spend $5.99 and get an awesome cluster pack free! And be sure to swing by DSA to grab your free idea book featuring layouts using all of the amazing Life: Defined products! 

Here are a few layouts by the Skribblers using my Life: Defined products




Deanna created this page using my products and some additional packs by a few of the other designers! Everything works together just beautifully! And isn't her daughter adorable?! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!