Thursday, June 26, 2008

A giant ball of stress...

I tend to get stressed about the littlest things. I tend to stay stressed about these same things long after they are finished - worrying that they are going to come up again or there will be some repurcussion...these past few weeks (and next 2 months) are a big, giant ball of stress and like I mentioned last time - I don't know if/how I will make it through.

I already knew I was mentally breaking down, but now it's taking it's toll on me physically. I went to bed last night with a headache, sore throat and runny nose. I woke up this morning exhausted, sore, with a bad headache and the throat and nose were still bad. As soon as I got my son in the car, the nausea hit and I started vomiting all over the parking lot of our apartment - only my belly was empty and the only thing coming up was the crap from my nose that had drained into my belly. Nasty!

I am feeling better now, a few hours later - but I still have nearly 5 hours of work left (a late night) before I can head home to bed. I think I might just have to take Friday off.

It sucks how a few stressful or overwhelming things can destroy all aspects of your life overnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!