Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Letter

Dear Mike -

In and amongst the craziness that is my life right now, you have been totally understanding and supportive, and I appreciate that. But when it comes to the house, a little less so. When I put in a 12 hour day at the office, I don't want to come home to a sink full of dishes, piles of laundry and a quick pass-off of the three-year-old for bedtime. I'm not saying you have to do it all, but a little more would be nice. Yes, I know you do plently around the house, help out with chores, also have a full -time job and that you want to relax when you get home; but I am feeling like I am doing it all these days.

I have no problem being "super-mom and wife" most of the time - but the stress of 50+ hour work weeks and the insanity of the Walk next week, along with trying to keep the house clean, clean clothes in the drawers, getting dinner on the table, dropping off and picking up the little guy every day and trying to take a few minutes to myself is getting to me.

So, thanks for understanding my work life is crazy right now, but could you please try and help me keep the balance of work & life by making the home part a little easier, at least until next Saturday?

Love,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!