Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Letter

Hey little guy -

Did you know that you make mommy happy? You do. Like last night, when it was just the two of us sitting on the couch and I told you I had a special treat...you saw the cookies and wanted to dig right in, but patiently waited while I told you a story about them, how they were one of my favorite treats when I was as little as you and how I wanted to share them with you today. You looked up at me with those big, beautiful brown eyes and said "I want to get big like mommy and share cookies too." It melted my heart and put a smile on my face. Now, I just have to hope that in 5,10,15,20 years you will still want to be like me when you grow up.

I love you!

-Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!