Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Welcome Back!

I've been a terrible internet friend. After a year and a half or so of blogging about my wedding plans and the wedding itself - I ditched everyone on Xanga when I started this blog. I didn't do it on purpose. See, I never actually finished recapping my wedding (only one or two sections to go..oops!) and had planned on announcing my move to blogger after I finished. Yesterday, bored, I logged into xanga to see how all the old friends were doing and realized some of them might be wondering what happened to me!

So, old friends, welcome to my new blog. Here you will find a lot of stuff...about me, my family, the internet, and other random things...you just never know what to expect!

Stay tuned, more Manda to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!