Thursday, January 8, 2009

Big Boy!


I did this layout for a Recipe Challege at Digi-Designs by Nicole's Forum. The recipe was: 

1. Photo-as many as you want, but 1 must be matted
2. You must use at least 3 different papers (2 of which must be patterned) 
3. Flowers (at least 3)
4. Bow (at least 1)
5. Word Art
6. At least 2 sentences of journal writing

I matted my picture using my second patterned paper - I pulled out the stripes. Hope it counts! I didn't really want to put a bow in, but the template I used had three stitched "x's" where they are, and I think they work...I might have to play with them a little more. All in all, I'm happy with the lay out and now hooked on challenges. They do just that, challenge me. I did things I might not have otherwise (like adding flowers and bows to a boy layout) and actually allowed me to get a layout done in less then 2 hours...since I had rules to follow. I might have to do another! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!