Friday, January 9, 2009

Phew...

Well, this morning was the much anticipated second interview. I think it went really well. I felt good about all of my answers and felt comfortable in the situation. It's definately harder to interview with people you know, and know well. I was able to state my reasons for applying, including the reasons I wasn't happy in my current position. Since it's the same organization, it felt like a weight had been lifted once I got my feelings out there. I feel that even if I don't get this promotion, my co-workers and managers have a good understanding of what I am looking for and will help me reach some of my goals in my current postion.

Timeline? They hope to make a decision as early as next week...but it's still a little up in the air as one of the key parties is going to Florida next week.

I have my fingers crossed and will [im]patiently wait...and wait...and wait until I find out. I just hope that if I don't get it, they let me know at the end of the day so I don't have to sit around the office wondering why and feeling hurt.

Keep 'em crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!