Monday, January 12, 2009

Busy Weekend!

I had a busy weekend. I was trying to keep myself busy to keep my mind off of the work stuff (see previous post). Since we didn't have much to do, I plopped myself down in front of the computer and got some scrapping done! I participated in my first speed scrap (my program crashed 20 minutes before the deadline and I had to start over! Talk about nerves!) and also did a few other challenges. I completed my layout for one of The Scrapping Tree's upcoming kits and started my application for another CT...as always, click the layout to see full credits...

This page was for the speed scrap - I'm far too lazy to go find all of the steps...but it had to have a solid background, at least 3 pictures, a repeating word, a three-word title, journaling on something other then the background, at least one patterned paper and a cluster behind an image...(I think that's all!)...this might be one of my favorite pages ever...


This was for a word challenge...the word was "Learning"

And here's your sneak peek at The Scrapping Tree's new kit...details to come! Those who know me in real life...what's funny about this page?

Tonight I will be meeting the '08-'09 EP Speech Team for the first time...as I start my coaching for the season. I am thrilled to have been brought in as a specialty coach, I think it says something about my abilities. It should be fun (although I've read a few of the scripts already and it's going to be a depressing night...I have a ton of cancer, domestic abuse, a woman coming to terms with her daughters death, trying to fit in by starving yourself and more!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!