Friday, March 20, 2009

Freebie QP's

Hey everyone. Ugh, I am so sick of sick. First my son, then my husband now me. I'm finally feeling alright enough to get out of bed...but I'm sure I'll be heading back there soon. I have a couple of QP's for you this week.

The first is using DDBN's Little One - Here's a preview of the QP, oh and because I rock I also made my Word Art used on the page into a freebie for you!


The second is with Stolen Moment's My Life kit. There are actually two versions in the download, one with the title "Smile" and one without.

Enjoy these! Click the images to be directed to these great ladies blogs and click the links below to download! Oh, and because I just don't have the energy to redo it all - the images, TOU etc all say Designs by MandaK.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!