Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Name - Dillemas

I've been hearing lots of comments lately about my name - or the changing of my name. I agree with everyone - I loved the name NibblesSkribbles! However, about a month ago I started getting nasty emails from someone who claimed I stole their name. It wasn't anyone in the digital scrapbooking world! This person threatened legal action and at the time I had no idea what kind of trouble I could get into if indeed I did steal her name.

Because of this issue, when I was offered a spot at OSS I decided to go with Designs by MandaK - lame and boring, I know, but safe. It all culminated today when I found out that I could have kept the name Nibbles Skribbles with no problems - there's more to the story....but I don't want to get into it.

I feel like it would be totally silly and weird to switch back to NibblesSkribbles, but then again I just started my store and Designs by MandaK is only about 2 weeks old...so I'm putting it to a vote -

Leave a comment and let me know what you think - Stick with Designs by MandaK or switch it all back to NibblesSkribbles?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!