Monday, March 16, 2009

Freebie Template #9

Whew, it's been a crazy few days in my world. On Saturday, I plopped down to work on a few LO's only to find my folder with all of my kits was gone. G. O. N. E. After frantically running a few searches, I realized it was in fact gone and called my husband in. Unfortunately, even though he was able to find all of the files - they have been renamed and thus useless since I can't match anything up to a designer or kit.

So, this weekend I started my digi-scrap collection over. Luckily, all of the stores I had purchased stuff from were able to reset my links and Casey, the owner of Pretty Scrappy, was very generous in giving me a couple of her kits to help fill my hard-drive. Additionally, a number of my digi-friend designers have graciously offered me some of the kits I lost - which is so sweet!

Anyways, on to what you're here for! I am once again hosting the template challenge at Nicole's forum and the new template is up and ready for download!

Here's a preview of the template , but you'll have to head over to the forum to download it! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Freebie Expired! Check out my store to find all of my templates. Link is on the side of the blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!