Thursday, March 12, 2009

Template Team Call

First a little housekeeping:

*The Yard Sale ($1 sale) is still going on over at One Single Seed...so check it out!

*One Single Seed will also be having their first speed scrap today at 3 p.m.CST - I hope to make it! It will be hosted by the fabulous Nicole.

*I have a fun freebie a couple of posts down to help those of you who are on CT's and those who just like challenges keep track of what you have/want to do! So scroll down to check it out.

Now on to some fun news...

I feel a little crazy for doing this so early on in my "career", but I made up a new type of team - and am hoping to get a few applicants for my Template Team. Basically, I would like to have a group of team members who will create LO's using my templates and do some advertising for me on a rotating basis.


*Graphics used are by Steph at Scrappy Cocoa and her kit Camp Idaho - I hadn't looked at this kit much before, so many fun things! I mean, seriously, how cute is Mr. Moose?

A Few more Details:
*All team members must be able to work with a layered PSD or TIFF file or a flattened PNG I do not have individual png files in my downloads.
*I will be requesting full credits for any LO you do using one of my templates. Since I am not a designer, you will be using other's work and I will be posting credits here along with the LO.
*I just realized I forgot a date on my flyer - please have your applications to me by March 20!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!