Saturday, March 7, 2009

Grand Opening at One Single Seed - and I'll be there!

Some of you have already discovered my big news and now it's time to share it with the rest of you!

I have decided to sell my templates at One Single Seed! Don't worry, there will still be freebies available here on my blog and I will continue hosting the template challenge over at Nicole's forum!

So what are you waiting for? Go CHECK IT OUT!

Here's a preview of my two new template sets - they are both available as 12x12 pages and Rectangular ones!





To start out my store I released two new template sets for you to go take a look at! It turns out I joined One Single Seed just in time, because Monday starts the Grand Opening Celebration!



I mentioned in my previous post that I was having a contest - on Monday I will pick a random commenter who followed the instructions to win their choice of template sets from my new store!

Oh, and one more thing - as I mentioned last week all of my old template freebies will be expiring on the 14th, they will be packaged and available for sale after that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!