Monday, March 9, 2009

Grand Opening Celebration!

Good Monday lovelies! Boy, do I have some fun news for you! Today is the start of the Grand Opening over at One Single Seed, the home of my new store! Everything in the store, including 3 template sets by me, is 25% off and there are going to be tons of games, challenges, speed scraps and prizes to win! I'll even have a new freebie template available later this week for you to play with! Click the ad to be whisked away to the forum where you'll find out everything about this PARTY!

[image deleted]


and if you click here, you'll be taken to my store to see the new template sets that are available!

I have more fun news to share this week too, so check back often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!