Monday, March 2, 2009

Guest CT @ Digi-Designs by Nicole

Happy March everyone! I am really excited to be Nicole's guest CT this month. Head over to her blog to read my introduction and start downloading her awesome new kit called Best Friends. This kit is great for all of you dog owners out there, but I made it work for my cat pictures and if you peek at what the rest of her CT did, you'll see it will work great for non-animal pictures too!

Here's my LO done with Best Friends - and a preview (linked to Nicole's blog) of the entire kit!



Best Friends


I also wanted to share that Nicole is doing some Spring Cleaning and some of her older kits are retiring at the end of the month so she has them on sale for only $1 ALL MONTH! I know I'll be stopping by to pick up a few of them, will you? Click the ad to be shipped off to her store!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!