Tuesday, March 3, 2009

House Keeping

Alight, I have a few things to post about today - so I'll just jump right in!

First, I was given an award from Nicole and Michelle and really appreciate it. I have to pass it on to three others and it's always a hard choice! So I'm going to try to pick people who haven't gotten this one yet.

Photobucket


1) Ellay
2) Nikki
3) 3s Enough

Next...Steph has decided to keep her kit Shabby Spring free for another week! Due to the scares with 4shared, she has uploaded it to another source so you can feel safe in downloading it - here's the preview (linked to her blog) so you can go and download it!

Photobucket


Next - tomorrow is another Speed Scrap at Digi-Designs by Nicole's forum! It's at 11 a.m. central and here is the PP you get for playing along:



Finally, Steph is hosting the template challenge at Ginger Scraps this week, and she is using a template I made based on a paper LO she did! So head over there to play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!