Wednesday, April 1, 2009

An Announcement (or two)

**If you're here for the Pretty Scrappy FunkALicious Blog train, scroll down to the next post**

First, I wanted to say thanks to my friend Steph (aka: Scrappy Cocoa) - she put together an awesome blog post yesterday featuring her favorite template designer - Me! It was super sweet and filled with great inspiration. I should have my newest set in stores for you today! Go check it out and leave her some love, cuz she rocks. (I will be posting later about her newest kit - Hello Easter, a collab with Digi-Designs by Nicole and I'll have a freebie add-on for it for you tomorrow too! And she has more fun news coming this week too!)

Finally - Exciting stuff happening at Ginger Scraps - including a fun treat tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!