Monday, May 4, 2009

In Loving Memory

I have received hundreds of emails, comments and messages from all of you offering your condolences and asking if there is anything you can do. I thought I would offer the opportunity for you to make a donation, in memory of my grandmother, to a wonderful organization here in Minnesota. It's called N.C. Little Hospice. It's where my grandmother spent her last few weeks, and is truly a remarkable place. It is entirely run by volunteers and volunteer nurses and is a home for those who are living their last days. They have 8 private rooms, places for family to rest, relax and sleep. Snacks and food available for both patient and family members. It is truly a fantastic place, and much nicer then a hospital room. There aren't nearly enough places like this around and as it is entirely volunteer run, they depend on donations to keep the place running.

If you would like to make a donation in memory of my grandmother, please click the button below to pay via pay pal. 100% of funds received will be donated in memory of Liz - a wonderful and loving person.







100% of donations will go to NC Little Hospice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!