Friday, May 8, 2009

Catching Up

I have been totally out if it all week, and haven't had a chance to update you on all of the stuff this week - so sit back and relax, cuz I have a lot to share! (Sadly, no pictures today - I have to do something about Photobucket. My bandwidth is gone already for the month!!!)

First - ScrappyCocoa has a new kit in her stores called Favorite Things, and it's sure to be one of your Favorite Things too! She has a freebie Add-On on her Blog that you can get too!

Next - I did a guest CT spot for Misty O'Brien using her totally awesome kit Romantical - you have to check it out at Ginger Scraps!

Continuing with other freebies around this week Nicole has a great kit called Darling Buds of May, Stuff to Scrap's download a day continues as does the STS A Mother's Moment's blog train (another week and those links will expire)

Finally
IT'S HERE - the Stuff to Scrap Grand Opening!!!! Mark your calendar,s Monday May 11 the entire store will be 40% off - but it gets better! When you register for the store you get a 20% off coupon that can be used at ANY TIME - which means on Monday, May 11 you can get 60% off your purchase - don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!