Sunday, May 10, 2009

STS Sunday: Grand Opening, Download a Day & {Freebie}

My blog is getting so bogged down with announcements, sharing about awesome kits my friends are making and stuff that I haven't really had a chance to tell you what I've been up to. I am going to try to stick to a schedule - we'll see how well I do! LOL

So, with that, welcome to the first edition of STS Sunday where I will share any fun news relating to STS

First, I am again hosting the template challenge - check it out there is an awesome FREEBIE two page template for you this month! The template challenge is worth 15 PTS (points to scrap) earn 500 to get a $5 STS gift certificate! Here's the template you will play with - click the link above to be directed to the forum to download!


Second, and most importantly tomorrow {Monday, May 11} is the big Grand Opening at the STS store. Everything will be marked down 40% - BUT if you register for the store you'll get a coupon for 20% off that can be combined with the sale for a total of 60% off - but it's one day only (but I'll let you in on a little secret - there will be savings available all week)!



Finally, I wanted to remind you about the Download a Day going on on the STS Blog - tomorrow brings you Day 6 of Life's Inspiration - Did you know I created 3 Brag Book Templates that are included in the kit?


Here's a preview of the kit:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!