Monday, May 11, 2009

MandaK Monday - New Products @ STS

Continuing through the week - welcome to MandaK Monday! You never know what MM will bring!

Today I thought I would share a couple of fun products with you that you can find in my store at Stuff to Scrap - the first is something that is exclusive to STS and quite awesome if you ask me!

Template Super Set #1 - this is a collection of 10 templates that were previously released as freebies all together for one low price - normally $4.50 - but today only you can get this set for $2.70 a 40% savings!





CU Text Paths: This is a collection of 6 text paths - PSD files they are CU friendly but also great for scrappers to add journaling or a fun title to your pages. This set is on sale for $2.69 today only!


I also have a few sets of Word Art in the store, Easter & Wedding themed - on sale for only .90! You won't want to miss these savings - you can check out my store and my sale here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!