Saturday, May 23, 2009

Speed Scrap and My First Kit!

I am hosting a Speed Scrap on Sunday at Stuff to Scrap and trust me, you won't want to miss this one!


Here is your PP - It's a really beautiful ;) kit made by Yours Truly. Yep, my first kit. She's called Flutterby and you can get the entire thing tomorrow at the Speed Scrap! That's 15 papers and 31 elements plus an Alpha just for playing with me on a Sunday afternoon (and for forgiving me for cutting out after the first hour for a family dinner with the inlaws!) Oh, and forgive the insane shadows on this preview - they aren't that crazy! For some reason when I resize my LOs the shadows don't size with it....


*Not all shown!

3 comments:

  1. The kit looks awesome Manda!!! :) Way to go on your first kit! Will we be seeing more from you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what?! This is not your first kit!! It's too amazing!! I think you have been secretly making kits for years and are posting this one as your first because you prefected the art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful kit Manda! Can't wait to see the next one! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!