Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pretty Scrappy Eye Candy

As you know (or not) I CT for Pretty Scrappy. That store hosts some fantastic designers and I am thrilled each month when I receive my assignments from them. I wanted to take a few minutes to showcase some LO's I've done in the past month or two using some of the kits you can find at Pretty Scrappy.


Created using FunkALicious the April Team Collab


Created using It's My Party the March Team Collab & some of my templates


Created using Rubber Ducky by Baby Yaks and one of my templates


Created using Dew Drops the May Team Collab


Created using one of my all time favorite kits My Little Artist by Creations by Rachael B


Created using Happy Birthday Sport by Britt Bree

And lastly, but certainly not least - a couple of LO's I've done for Just Passin' Thru (who I also CT for)


Created using It's a Guy Thing by Just Passin' Thru


Created using one of JPT's newest kits a Mini called Baby Bumble Bee - it's adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!