Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thrifty Thursday & Sale Announcement {Freebie}

First - I wanted to let you all know that STS is having a sale for Memorial Day. Take this opportunity to buy some new kits and templates, pull out those old pictures and scrap some of those people who you remember on this day.


Next - a few STS designers have some goodies for you this week:

Flower Scraps has a fun kit called The Old Swing

Scraps of Ellay has a kit called Child's Play (you can see a sample of it in my new blog header)

The Latest Scoop, Too
has a fun kit called Summer Vacation

Just So Scrappy has a Brag Book Album from her Pocket Full of Posies Kit

and I don't think I told you that I have a freebie template in the STS store - check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!