Wednesday, May 20, 2009

TT Tuesday (even though it's Wed!) & SS

Blogger wouldn't cooperate for me yesterday, I got a "this page does not exist" message when visiting blogger.com - but it seems to be working today!

For TT Tuesday I want to introduce my newest Team Member. Due to some changes in my requirements, some of my team has moved into guest status and I felt the need to add one more face - so I asked Deanna of FlowerScraps.

Here's what she had to say about herself: "Deanna Jones is the designer behind Flower Scraps. She got into Digital Scrapbooking for almost a year now and designing almost as long. She loves the freedom that comes from digital scrapbooking! She has 3 kids ages 4, 2 1/2, and 1. She also has one on the way! This busy momma enjoys playing with her kids and scrapping their adorable pictures!! She has been married to the most incredible man on the planet for 6 1/2 years now. She got her Bachelors Degree from BYU in History Teaching.... :P"

Deanna designs beautiful kits too - if you haven't checked out her blog, you should. She's got a great freebie up for you this week too. (I heart the bubble wand -_O)

She had some quick turnaround for me too - I sent her Template Set 5 (available here) earlier this week and she already sent me this adorable LO of her oldest getting her ear's pierced. (And, her daughter helped with this LO too picked all of the elements for Deanna to use). Something else fun about her is that she does her LO's in 8.5x11 - so all you rectangle scrappers - here's some great inspiration!


Welcome to the TT Deanna, so glad to have you on board!

I am working on a few new things to share with you all soon - I promise! I have a CU set of elements coming up and a fun project for you too!

Also - SS today at STS.


The prize is an adorable Basic Alpha - you NEED it for your collection, trust me! Check in here for the SS

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!