Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Blog Train: Those Summer Nights {Freebie}

Welcome to Nibbles Skribbles stop on the Those Summer Nights Blog Train! Are you enjoying the kit so far? I hope so! Did you know that YOU can be a part of our next blog train? Each month at Stuff to Scrap we invite designers of all levels and kinds to join us in creating a massive kit! August's theme is "Summer Camp" and you can sign up to be a part of it at the STS forum.

Anyways, on to what you're really here for - my portion of Those Summer Nights. The way I see it, no kit is complete without some nice solid papers - so I have a set of coordinating cardstock for you. These will be here for 2 weeks before I move them into my store!



***Freebie Expired: Now available in my store***

And here's the full Blog Train List - Off to your next destination!

A Whittle Whimsy
Always Be Neighbors Designs
Becky Young Designs
Desertgirl designs
Digi-designs by Nicole
Dream Big Designs
Dreams Inspired
Flower Scraps
Funky Time Designs by Amber
JW Digi-Scraps
Let Me Scrapbook!
Lovin My Scrappy Life
Mad Genius Designs
Nibbles Skribbles **You Are Here**
PDDesigns
Resistance is Futile
Samantha Scraps
Scrap in a Can
Scrap Raptor
Scrappin' Serenity
Scrapping Rainbow
Scraps of Ellay
Seal Scraps
Shel Belle Scraps
Strawbeary Designs
Stuff to Scrap
Tanya's Crossbone Cuts
The Mathematician's Assistant
The Scrappy Kat

11 comments:

  1. i love cardstock! thanks for including them in the blog train!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 01 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your part on this blog train.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jul. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love cardstock. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on your part of the train -- thanks for creating and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Came by to get your beautiful part to this train but box.net said you were out of bandwidth, so I couldn't download, but thanks for sharing your talent and I'll check back later

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!