Tuesday, June 30, 2009

$2 Tuesday

Everytime I hear/type $2 Tuesday I think of the Subway commercials....anyways, it's $2 Tuesday at Stuff to Scrap and this week I have 2 of my popular items (or most desired...) on sale for $2! (Hint: My first newsletter goes out tomorrow, and you can save more if you wait until then to shop. Make sure you're signed up for it. Sign up is on the left side of my blog).

First: Flutterby - my first kit! The kit is marked down to $2 this week, and remember for $1.99 you can also pick up the coordinating cardstock!


and my other $2 item is my 12x12 Blocked Out templates. I apologize, I haven't gotten a chance to finish converting these to rectangle. Hopefully I'll get them done this week! Sorry to all you rectangle scrappers. I usually don't release stuff until it's ready in both sizes, but I couldn't wait on this one! These templates are great for so many things! Use the blocks as guides for pictures, elements, papers....combine templates for a whole new look or use them together for 2-page layouts that coordinate beautifully.

Check out my products and all other $2 tuesday specials here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!