Monday, June 29, 2009

American Boy {Freebie}

Scrappy Cocoa has an adorable little American Boy/Fourth of July themed freebie kit out this week. Just in time for all of your pictures from this weekend (if you're in the USA).


Here's my Layout (which I also did as a quick page for you - with and without the word "fireworks" on it) This is my son, last fourth of July. It's right about bedtime and the little guy was just too tuckered out to stay up to see the fireworks. Say it with me now, awwww!

and here's the quick page/s for you

*Expired*

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Fourth of July - Red, White, and Blue post on Jun. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!