Friday, June 26, 2009

Just a note....

Scroll down for some great QP freebies from Wild Thing and Summer Sparkle....

I have decided to do some spring cleaning in my photo and file hosting sites. I will start today with all photos - so various image links may end up broken - sorry! My blog may be undergoing a makeover too. With all the images, blinkies etc I find it moves slow and takes a long time to load....so I'm going to rearrange a little :)

I am also going to be expiring my quick pages. I will leave them up for 1 month (some less, if a designer requests a shorter period) So hurry up and grab any older QP's that you don't have because links will start vanishing sometime next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!