Friday, August 21, 2009

Scrap App

I recently picked up Scrapbook Etc.'s Scrap App for iPhone (and iPod touch). It leaves a little something to be desired, but is fun nonetheless.

Here is a page I created with it -


There are a number of fun papers, but the only options are to add plain text and one photo. The "We are Family" on this page was part of the paper. I wish I could use elements, and alphas - guess I'll have to wait for Coolibah to get the full scrap-on-the-go experience.

Also, for Scrap App to run you need to be connected to wi-fi (or have a data-plan) which means that I can't use it for what I wanted - I wanted to play with pictures on break at work or while waiting around at the doctors office. There is no need to be online though, as you are using things that are downloaded into the app.

On a more positive note, there are page sketches, color pallates and fun papers to get inspiration from. and with it, I can make my phone look like it belongs to a scrapper - which it does!

I give Scrap App 2 stars. For what it's worth!

1 comment:

  1. My firm is in the process of creating a scrapbooking application. If you could create your own application for the iPhone, how would it look?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!