Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Journalers CT Blog Train {CU Freebie}

I have a fun new product out today, I call them Journalers and they are a set of journaling card templates. They work just like full page templates, only they are smaller! Use your kits to embellish these cards to add the perfect journaling spot to your pages or embellish and include with your kits because these bad boys are CU friendly! They are on sale for 25% off this week only too! Click the preview to be whisked away to my STS store to pick them up!



I have a fun freebie for you today - a sample Journaler card for you to play with. Here's a preview of what you're getting....


*Freebie Expired*

My CT has been playing with them, and we have a fun train for you - head to all their blogs to pick up a Journaler they created using some of my kits. Collect them all and add them to your collection! Check out all the cards you'll be collecting if you hit all the blogs (the cards are for PU only and coordinate with previously released kits of mine)



Be sure to leave these ladies some love, they work hard and share awesome stuff with you all!

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!