Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Help Me Fight Cancer and be rewarded!

I work for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and we have a big Walk coming up in 2 weeks. With the economical situation, donations are down this year and I have decided to reach out to my digi-scrap friends and ask for your help.

Make a donation to our fundraising efforts through this page and I will send you a gift certificate to my store for half of the amount of your donation! (Gift certificates to be emailed to the address used when making the donation)

Additionally, if you help me to raise $100 by October 1, everyone who contributed will be entered into a drawing to win full access to my STS store for the remainder of 2009!

Every dollar truly makes a difference in the fight for a cure, and your donation will help a patient with financial aid, education or through research towards a cure.

If you are interested, you too can participate. Go to www.lightthenight.org to find a Walk location near you!

Thanks for your support!

Feel free to sport the Light The Night blinkie on your blog too! You can link to either of the sites listed above! Thanks!

2r3jm75_th

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!