Thursday, September 17, 2009

Whimsy Flyte {Freebie}

Scrappy Cocoa has a new kit in store, a collab with Flowerscrap. This kit is stunning! Check it out:


and it's on sale!


Here's a LO I did (also for the template challenge at Stuff to Scrap!)


Steph's CT has done a beautiful Brag Book album with this kit for you and we're giving it away as a blog train! Check out the full preview, then click my preview to download! Enjoy!


I also used a template from her new template set for this brag book page. I'll share my secret to resizing templates for brag books and other purposes one of these days!

*Freebie Expired*

And here's the rest of the train

Manda * You Are Here*

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely BB. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love your BB page. Off to check out the others.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!