Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Picking Perfect Pumpkins CT Freebies

I hate to have to post this, but I was really disappointed today. The sheer number of downloads to comments on this Add-On is the worst I have ever seen. I received 2 whole comments and almost 600 downloads....that math doesn't add up. So, TerriM (from HI) and Cherbear - email me so I can hook you up with the entire Picking Perfect Pumkins kit! Thanks for your sweet comments today!

Sometime in the next day or so my CT will have some additional freebies for this kit for you, please be sure to thank them for their time. Click their previews to get their great freebies!

Steph has a Quick Page - but I don't have a preview for you... :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you leaving me a comment! Have a great day!